- Ampere meter for indicating power consumption.
- Magnetic multiple-disc clutches in the headstock are used for efficient starting and reversing the spindle.
- Manual jog button.
- 12 speeds range from 25 to 1,200 RPM.
- Oil flood indicator.
- One of the outside gears on the gear box is designed with a safety ring to protect it from damage.
- Optional 2nd starting lever.
- Drip-proof 15 HP spindle motor.
- Magnetic disc brake with foot pedal allows for rapid control of the spindle rotation.
- Hardened & ground bedways at Rockwell C 55°.
- Electro-trochoid pump forces lubrication oil to all running parts outside of the headstock.
- Handwheel with direct inch/metric reading micro-collar.
- Precision ground cross slideways.
- Saddle-lock device for heavy cutting.
- Rapid four directional travel.
- Safety clutched and longitudinal lead screw.
- 4 TPI and oil bathed longintudinal lead screw.
- Oil level indicator.
- Forward/stop/reverse lever with safety device.
- Multi-position length stop.
- Removable chip pan.
- Machine bed with FC-30 casting iron.
- Machine weighs in at 7,150 / 7,810 / 8,690 / 9,570 / 7,650 / 8,310 / 9,190 / 10,070 lbs.
[Dynamic Series Spec Comparison #4]
[Dynamic Series Spec Comparison #5]
[Engine Lathe Models] [Download a Quotation]