- HEADSTOCK: All gears are made with chromium molydenum steel and are hardened & ground to its accuracy. A forced lubrication system lubricates all running gears and bearings within the headstock.
- GEAR BOX: Unique two lever universal gear box offers a wide range of cutting capacity. All ranges can be reached by moving two levers and two dials.
- SPINDLE: 1-1/2" bored spindle is made from medium carbon steel and is induction hardened & ground to its final accuracy. It also has a two-point support with both bearings being taper roller.
- APRON: Automatic feeding and threading in apron are fully interlocked to prevent simultaneous engagement of both functions.
- TAILSTOCK: Keyed 1-7/16" diametered quill is hardened to Rockwell C 55° & ground to its inspection accuracy.
- Infinite variable speeds.
- Oil level indicator.
- 24 volts safety control circuit with Allen Bradley switches.
- Weigh in at 1,580 lbs.
- Safety overload device.
- Standard foot brake.
- Forward/stop/reverse lever.
- Half-nut engagement handle.
- 9" wide bed way with FC-30 casting iron.
- Hexagonal bed web.
- Oil lubricated leadscrew.
- Two-tone automotive paint.